Sunday, November 16, 2008

Organization is Exhausting!

The day is coming to an end and I haven't even blogged!  I don't know what's come over me, but I can't stop organizing.  Isn't this urge supposed to hit you in the Spring?  Today I worked on the former game room closet.  This closet was filled to the ceiling with kid toys.  After hours of sorting,  the closet is now half dedicated to games and such and the other half to business supplies.  The studio is looking a lot better too now that all of my shipping materials have a new home!

Ok, I know I'm boring you to tears with all of this personal stuff.  I promise more exciting things on the horizon.  My friend Michele Johnson just emailed me some pictures of her hand painted yarn and her nuno felt. Her felted work is AMAZING.  I can't wait to share it with you!  I'm also clearing off my work table in my studio so I can get busy with some more nuno felt.  I have some seriously cool fabric that I want to try out.    

I hope all of your work endeavors are going well!  See you tomorrow!

No comments: