Thursday, November 13, 2008

Twitter Twitter All The Time!

Do you ever feel like you could just Tweet all day? Or, are you wondering what on earth I'm talking about? Chances are you already know about Twitter. It's basically just a place to hang out and talk. Some people use it to promote their business. Most of us like to throw up a link now and then to show off something we've just made or discovered. The best part is that you can join up and follow people with similar interests to your own and then share. I've gotten lots of great tips from other crafters and artists. You can get opinions on your work or some idea you're cooking up. If you haven't tried it, come check it out. It's pretty fun. Here's my home page or find me by searching windrosefibers. If you wish, you can start by following me!

No comments: