Sunday, January 4, 2009

Brand New Merino Sampler Packs! Part 2!



OK, I know I said I'd be back yesterday, but after dyeing two lbs of wool, photographing and listing eight new shades of roving, I was ready for a break. It's a lot of work to do bulk batches! I am however, loving that my stock levels are back up to where they should be.

Here are the two new sampler packs. each pack has one half ounce each of four colors. On the Left is Sky Blue, Lichen, Pink, and Chestnut Brown. On the right you have Deeper Brown, Wild Raspberry, Teal, and Burnt Orange Khaki. Once again, all of these colors can be purchased at Wind Rose separately by the ounce.

Two of the samplers from my previously listing have already sold. I have a feeling that the samplers are going to be pretty popular. It is a fun way to try out new colors and I know many of those who felt, like the smaller amounts as well. I'll keep them coming! :D

No comments: