Monday, April 6, 2009

Flower Power from SunFrog Originals

I rarely use shopping as my go-to mood elevator, but today is an exception. Today I treated myself to not one, but two pairs of these adorable Flower Power Earrings from SunFrog Originals!

First of all, what a great picture! I think earrings can be really hard to capture. These flowers look so alluring hanging on that branch. How could I not be compelled to buy?

What a minute! It gets better. You get to choose your color combinations. There's orange and pink like you see here, but you can also select from red, dark blue, light blue, white, black and yellow. I'm probably missing a color in there somewhere, but you get the idea. It took me all afternoon to pick out my flowers. I was fighting this internal battle between the color combo's I loved and the ones I knew I would wear. *LOL

No comments: