Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Burnt Orange ~ 3 Fibers!

Geez! It's been so long since I've posted that I've actually been having a little blogger technical difficulty. Does this ever happen to anyone? After you post pics, it wants to underline all of your text and there is no clear way to make it stop?? Maddening!!!

Now that I've gotten that off my chest, I'll move on. So it's been about a week since my last post. For most people it is the heart of summer, but for me this past week was the first week of school. Our school district on on a different schedule. We have a shorter summer and nice long breaks between each quarter. The first week of school is always an adjustment. This year I have a 7th grader and a 4th grader and I am teaching 4th grade. I am slowly getting back into the hang of juggling teaching and my fiber business, but I'm pretty tired at the end of the day. Last night I went to bed at 9:30 and slept until 6:30!



I do have some new fiber listed. I've been dyeing Burnt Orange. I have it in stock in three fibers; Merino/Silk (80/20), Soy Silk, and Merino which comes with a free sample of Firestar. Click on the word links to go to Wind Rose at Etsy and the pictures to go to Wind Rose at ArtFire. If you are ever looking for anything specific and I'm out at one shop, it might help to check the other. It's going to take some time for me to get the ArtFire store fully loaded, but I'm working hard in that direction!

1 comment:

Linda said...

Wonderful color; can't imagine how you get it all done. But then I've never done any spinning. Good work!
Linda @artfeltdesigns