Saturday, September 26, 2009

Roving Grab Bag 8oz


Please help me clean out my studio! I'm selling these 8oz Roving Grab Bags for $4. That's only .50 an ounce, but I'm desperate to clean house. I couldn't believe that when I was organizing my destash into bags, I came up with 12 bags stuffed full. Incredible! If I had more time, I'd felt it or spin it myself, but it's just not happening. I have made some pretty skeins of yarn from this collection, but now I am passing it on.

I've listed 2 of the bags at Wind Rose on Etsy and the rest in my ArtFire shop. Have fun!

3 comments:

Deneen said...

I grabbed one off of etsy-I can try my hackle with this or just play.

Jenn said...

Hi Deneen! I always love seeing your avatar! So Sweet! I feel a little silly. I had to google hackle and then I said "Oh, like my rotary II-it!" I bought this really cool spinning hackle at the MD Sheep and Wool festival one year. I don't know if they caught on, but all it took was a quick demo and I was sold! I hope you enjoy the fiber!

Deneen said...

It arrived today and should be great to using with the hackle or then I thought about needle felting (I have a project in mind) and felting some soap too. Thanks again! (Etsy is down, will leave feedback later)