Sunday, February 28, 2010

Super Cute Pottery!


I have another cute creation to share from my visit to the AZ Renaissance Fest. I love pottery and I kind of have a thing for art with faces too. So when I saw this happy little bowl, I headed straight for it!

My first thought was tea light holder, but as it turns out, it's an egg separator. Isn't that fun? Now I'd love to give credit where credit is due, but going back to the list of vendors from the fair, there is no website associated with this little guy. All I can tell you, is that if you visit the fair here in AZ, the name of the vendor is Chime-a-Lot. This might be the same name they go by at Ren. Fests all over, but I can't be sure about that.

I also searched for pottery egg separators online and found quite a few. There are some really pretty ones at Blue Ridge Pottery. Anyway, as much as I like the whole egg idea, I confess I bought two and am now using them for tea lights on my kitchen table. I love candles and they just look so sweet!

No comments: