Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Merino Wool Skin Tone Samplers!


I can't even tell you how many times I've had customers at Wind Rose ask me if I plan to make my skin tone line into samplers. Well I finally did it!

I'm holding my breath as I post this, because making samplers is a lot of work and I have a feeling they are going to fly out of the shop. I'm bracing myself for the WOOSH as out they zoom! Samplers are quite a commitment, because when they're out of stock, people actually expect you to restock them! LOL!

I've decided to devote myself to doing just that. So let me show you the samplers. First up and in the top, right picture, Merino Wool Skin Tone Sampler (.25 oz Each of 10 Great Colors). This sampler includes two *bonus colors, but let me tell you all 10, The colors are ~ In the middle: *Pink and Porcelain Fair. Starting from the top middle and working clockwise: South Pacific, Sun Touched, Peach Glow, *Raisin Bark, Deep Brown, Golden Brown, Chestnut Brown and Mediterranean.




The second sampler, Merino Wool Skin Tone Sampler (.5oz Each of 8 Great Colors), has all eight of the skin tones from my original line. The colors are ~ In the middle: Porcelain Fair. From the top middle and working clockwise: South Pacific, Sun Touched, Peach Glow, Deep Brown, Golden Brown, Chestnut Brown and Mediterranean.


I have just a few of each, and restocking can take some time, so come and get 'em!

No comments: