Thursday, March 11, 2010

New Firestar Samplers and Three Earthy Shades of Merino


A few days ago I shared a photograph of my studio floor covered in drying fiber. Over the last two days, I've been busy processing and packaging that fiber into some great new samplers as well as a few new shades of merino for the shop at Wind Rose.

Along with the skin tone merino wool, I also dyed Firestar in the same hues and have turned them into a pretty Firestar Naturals Sampler. I have a larger one at 2.25oz and a Mini Sampler that comes to just one ounce. the Mini Sampler would be a great way for anyone who has always been curious about Firestar to try it out!

In addition to the Firestar Samplers and the Skin Tone Samplers, I also dyed three new, cozy shades of Merino Wool.





From left to right, there's Fawn, Rust and Earth. These are nice, warm tones for the nature lovers out there. Well, I'm off to finish my packaging. I'm looking forward to seeing the floor of my studio again!

No comments: