Monday, March 1, 2010

Pretty New Top Whorl Drop Spindle Kit


Good Morning and a Happy March 1st to you! I have plans, I tell you, many many plans for a productive Spring!

I am kind of a crazy planner type woman. I make all sorts of goals for myself. It could be said that I'm ridiculously self motivated. All big ideas aside, what I really need to do is dye. All of my recent pattern writing focus has translated into less time dyeing fiber and that just won't do!

In addition to that, my drop spindle kits seem to be flying out of the shop. I just made this new one last night with some very pretty Raspberry Merino, Silver Alpaca, Orange Wensleydale and tons of Orange Firestar. It's soft, pretty and very sparkly! This Top Whorl Drop Spindle Kit is ready and waiting at Wind Rose.

I'll be back in a bit to share today's project with you!

No comments: