Thursday, May 27, 2010

Merino Wool Skin Tone Samplers ~ They're Back!


For the past two days I've been dyeing away and the results are in. Back in stock at Wind Rose Fiber Studio are the ever popular Merino Wool Skin Tone Samplers.

There are two to choose from:
.25oz each of 10 Great Colors or
.5oz each of the same 10 Shades

Whether you select the smaller or larger sampler, these are the colors included:

In the middle: Porcelain Fair and Sun Touched
Starting from the top middle and working clockwise: South Pacific, Golden Brown, *Precious Peach, Mediterranean, Peach Glow, *Crimson Pink, Deeper Brown and Chestnut Brown

That's the 8 skin tones that have become so well loved at Wind Rose, plus two *bonus colors. I thought it would be nice to include pink and peach as well. There are a limited quantity, so I like to let my blog readers know right away when I have them in stock. They tend to move pretty fast.

No comments: