Saturday, June 19, 2010

New Hand Painted Merino!




I was a busy little bee yesterday and I got lots of dyeing done. I didn't really have a plan for my painted roving so I just followed my muse. I ended up with four very different blends.

Boots and Jeans, on the top left, has that cowboy feel. It's like the pairing of your favorite jeans and boots. They always go great together.

To the right of that is Summer Garden. This is a bright, almost sun washed mix of pink, orange and yellow along with brown and green.

On the bottom left is Tranquil Waters. The cool teal, sapphire and violet colors make me dream of tropical vacations.

Finally, there's Early Autum. I've taken that same summery teal and brought it into the next season with chestnut and russet. It's perfect for the transition into those earthy fall tones.

1 comment:

flamingrose said...

gorgeous!!!!