Monday, September 13, 2010

Cinnamon Roll & Lavender Merino


I have a couple new Merino colors to share today. I was doing a custom dye job for a customer and I have one ounce leftover of Cinnamon Roll Merino. Yes, she is using it to felt cinnamon rolls and so I thought it only right that I name this fiber after the project for which it was made. I did make a note of my recipe, so I'll be able to make more.

This lovely Lavender is a different story. I'm not sure I'll be able to reproduce this exact color. I don't want to get all "Disney Vault" on you, but when it's gone, it may be gone for good. I'm sad about this because I love lavender and this is such a soft, pretty shade. I'll definitely try to figure out a way to at least get close to this again. I have two ounces of lavender listed at Wind Rose, but a total of four ounces in stock. Contact me if you would like more than two and I'll adjust the listing for you.

No comments: