Saturday, September 18, 2010

Welcome Crocheters! Welcome!


Over the past couple weeks, Crochet Pattern Central has been adding my free crochet patterns to their website. My blog has never been so busy! I want to welcome everyone to Wind Rose Fiber Studio. Thanks for visiting!

For those of you who are currently crocheting a pattern, I do check for comments on past posts everyday, so I am here to answer your questions. You can also contact me through my Etsy shop. I'll receive email notification and I'll be able to respond even faster.

I do like to give patterns away, so check back from time to time. In the picture you see here, I'm working on a slipcover for my Mac Pro laptop. If it turns out cute, it will probably be the next free pattern. The yarn I'm using is some of my own handspun. It's kind of wild and crazy yarn, but that's what I like about it. The design I'm working on is fairly simple, so I'm using a colorful yarn to make it more interesting.

Once again, welcome and I hope you enjoy the site!

No comments: