Tuesday, August 27, 2013

New Header, New Post


A few weeks ago I noticed that my header, the photo at the top of this blog, wasn't always loading.  Sometimes it was there, and sometimes it wasn't.  Today I decided it was time to stop procrastinating and do something about it.  At first I was planning to recreate what I had before and then I changed my mind.  I scrolled through my photos and found a skein of yarn I spun a couple years ago.  There it was, colorful and sparkling in the sun, a very happy looking skein of yarn.  After a little sizing and doctoring, I have my new header.  

In the meantime, I'm still working on my Free Falling Scarf pattern.  I keep coming up with more ideas.  I think when all is said and done, it will be a pattern that comes with 3 variations of a similar scarf design and 5 different motif options.  Here you can see that I am playing with leaves at the moment.  It will more like a pattern bundle, really.  I hope that people will enjoy the flexibility of being able to mix and match with motifs and colors that inspire them.  I'm excited because my favorite patterns tend to be the ones that offer versatility like this.  I hope I'll have it ready in a couple more weeks.  I have one more pattern I've promised to write before the holidays this year, so I need to stay focused.  Not my forte!

No comments: